Monday, March 1, 2010

something to make my mom happy

Stolen from my mommy
It's that time again--are you ready?

1. Have you ever fired a gun or shot a bow and arrow? Of course. The first merit badge I acquired was shotgun shooting

2. Do you know where your childhood best friends are? A few thanks to facebook

3. Do you usually arrive early, late, or on time? I hate being late, but now that I'm married it happens more than I like

4. Are you more of a New York or California type? California

5. Do you have a special ring tone? I try to make sure everyone important has their own. I like to know who it is before I look at the phone

6. What is your favorite type of chip? BBQ

7. Best comedy you've ever seen is .... Blazing Saddles, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Out Cold, Robin Hood: Men in Tights.

8. Have you ever cut your own hair? All the time. Its easy

9. If you were going to have an extreme makeover, would you rather it be about your house or your personal self? House. I am great

10. Are you allergic to anything? not really,

11. Why is it so hard to change? we fear the unknown

12. One last question dedicated to February love: CS Lewis said, "To love is to be vulnerable." Please share one example of that assertion or share any thought you'd like to about this topic. NO, I like being a robot.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Did you like being in Scouts? I have been wondering if it's worth it for my boys.

I hate being late too. Wonder if that's because of how we were raised. You'd think I'd be over it since I married Cam, but I'm not.

Unknown said...

I love robots. They make me so vulnerable.

Also, I'm disappointed that MST3K: The Movie didn't make your list of comedies. Come on!

Unknown said...

I can't believe I'm just now seeing this! Yes, I can. You never blog, so I quit checking. Seeing a new post was a pleasant surprise. Loved your answers!

Turn off word verification! It's a pain in the patoot!