Saturday, October 15, 2011

New Job

Monday, I had an interview with Provo city to work for there government channel. I felt real good about, I had used a lot of the equipment they have and had experience doing much of everything. They were looking for 2 to 3 people to work part-time for them and I got a call Wednesday to start Thursday. They had an event that needed filming, so I got to go. I don't work again till Tuesday, so I'm not sure about my schedule but it is a plus.

This pretty much confirms we will stay in Provo till April when Erika will finally finish school. We do still need to figure out how we are going to get her to her student teaching and myself to both my jobs.

1 comment:

gobyucougars said...

Yippee! So glad you finally found something you can ENJOY doing - makes life so much cheerier! (hmmmm, is that a word?) Now April will be here SO fast.