Sunday, July 13, 2008

New Phone

So it has been a busy, busy week. Last Friday I celebrated our countries Independence day with family. I was at my brother-in-law's parents house and we had a big cookout and when it got dark, we set off fireworks. My niece Cassidy enjoyed playing in the river so I watched her. It was fun playing with her. Anyways...Cam and I were lighting the fireworks and when I would kneel down, I kept hitting buttons on my phone, so I saw a chair. I thought " I'll put it in the cup holder here and then I won't lose it or it get stepped on or anything." little did I know, because it was dark and I was distracted, that there was a clear plastic cup of water in the cup holder. That was exactly where I had put my phone. One of Cam's cousins found it and it no longer worked. It was not reborn again after its baptizm. so I had to go get a new phone. Luckily, my new every two credit kicked in on the 1st so that helped out. I have an EnV2. I was able to salvage my micro SD card so my pictures and videos were saved. however all my numbers are gone. so if you would like me to have your number you will have to give it to me. My number is still the same 931-801-6418

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Give your mom and dad a call sometime to let them know your alive, or better yet come by and see them. We love you.