Saturday, August 30, 2008

Where does the time go




So I have kept busy. Very busy. I started dating a girl and things have been more good than bad. Here are some pictures



This is at Opry Mills where we went glow golfing.



From Dave and Buster's which is better than I thought it would be. The food was great and 10 dollars worth of games was quite a bit.

I also have been plaing in a church soccer league. we are the only english speaking team. our name is Gringo Hills. I missed last week due to work, but the previous two weeks I had 3 goals and 3 assists

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"More good than bad" is an interesting way to describe a relationship! Good to hear from you again and know you're still around.

Lauren said...

If you do not want my stamp stuff, you should not have commented. You're totally entered in the giveaway now.