Monday, October 13, 2008

About me A to Z

A. Attached or Single? Single, but with strings attached
B. Best Friend? I do not know
C. Cake or Pie? let me taste them and see which one I like better. oh, and I need big portions. matter of fact, just leave the whole thing with me
D. Day of choice? Saturday, football anyone?
E. Essential Item? motorcycle or my knife
F. Favorite Color? Orange.
G. Gummy Bears or Worms? why would you want a worm? unless you are going fishing, they are not useful and not tasty at all
H. Hometown? Clarksville, TN
I. Indulgence? DVDs. I have over 900
J. January or July? either, I can ski in July, and snowboard in January
K. Kids? 0
L. Life is Not Complete Without? water
M. Marriage Date? pending
N. Number of Brothers and Sisters? 3 sisters and a brother-in-law
O. Oranges or Apples? Apples
P. Phobias? being alone and failure
Q. Favorite Quotes? "I'm addicted to rage: I can't live without my rageahol"
R. Reasons to smile? Erika, Cassidy, and food
S. Season of choice? Summer. no school and soccer, a motorcycle, and the river. what more could you want
T. Tags? Erika and Ben
U. Unknown Fact about me? If I tell you then it is no longer unknown
V. Vegetable? Red Bell Peppers. they are the best
W. Worst Habit? apathy or laziness
X. Xray or Ultrasound? Since I have nothing to ultrasound I would say X-ray. they are much better than an MRI. those things are loud.
Y. Your Favorite Food? anything free
Z. Zodiac Sign? Cancer

3 comments:

Unknown said...

About time! Hope we don't have to wait two months for another post! Love ya.

Lauren said...

I like that Cassidy makes you smile. She does that to me too.

Thanks for updating!

erikab said...
This comment has been removed by the author.