Tuesday, October 14, 2008

8 tv shows I love to watch:
1. The Simpson
2. Psych
3. Chuck
4. Smallville
5. Heroes
6. Reaper
7. Football
8. and more football

8 things that happened today:
well it is still early so...
1. Woke up
2. Went back to sleep
3. Woke up again
4. Ate Cereal
5. Texted Erika
6. Rode my motorcycle to work
7. Talked with Erika
8. 50 push-ups

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. texting Erika after she is done with her classes
2. Talking with Erika after she gets off work
3. Lunch
4. Riding my motorcycle home
5. Playing with Cassidy
6. Thanksgiving, well more exactly the day after
7. Eating Aligator
8. June of next year

8 Things I cannot live without:

1. Cell phone
2. Laptop
3. My parents
4. Food
5. My pocket knife
6. Soccer
7. My scriptures
8. Erika

8 Favorite CDs:

1: Better than Ezra - Before the Robots
2. Billy Joel - Greatest Hits
3. SR-71 - Tomorrow
4. Nirvana - unplugged in New York
5. Boys Like Girls - Boys Like Girls
6. Eve 6 - Horrorscope
7. Our Lady Peace - Gravity
8. Buddy Holly - Greatest Hits

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Hey, you added some! I didn't know you watched some of the tv shows I watch. Do you have Psych Season 3 yet? I need access. Did I mention that we DON'T HAVE TV!?

erikab said...

What happens June of next year?

Unknown said...

I wondered the same thing. You'll be 28--AHHH, what will that make me? We won't talk about that!